Here comes the final batch of 25 powerful quotes not only to get you motivated but also to get you to think about life, examine yourself, and help you chart your future course and goals.
As I read these quotes, one thing that struck me was that these weren't everyday 'filler' type quotes. These are some extremely powerful quotes by successful people that seem to reflect their personal convictions and experiences.
Please do not simply read these quotes, relish them for a bit, and then set them aside only to forget them altogether later on.
I urge you to digest and retain some of these quotes like never before. Immerse yourself in them. Allow yourself to be impressed by the experiential depth of the quote, the beauty of expression, as well as the wisdom and power contained within some of these quotes. If you pour over these quotes as you should, it may ring the beginning of a promising change.
76. "The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors." --Napoleon Hill
77. "The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them." --Denis Waitley
78. "In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it." --Jane Smiley
79. "Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time." --George Bernard Shaw
80. "I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." --Diane Ackerman
81. "You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them." --Michael Jordan
82. "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." --Jim Ryun
83. "People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." --Dale Carnegie
84. "There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul." --Ella Wheeler Wilcox
85. "Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter." --Francis Chan
86. "You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction." --George Lorimer
87. "A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at." -- Bruce Lee
88. "Success is ... knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others." --John C. Maxwell
89. "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." --Wayne Dyer
90. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe." --Anatole France
91. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all." --Dale Carnegie
92. "You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals." --Booker T. Washington
93. "Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable." --Theodore N. Vail
94. "It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." --Herman Melville
95. "What would you do if you weren't afraid." --Spencer Johnson
96. "Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above it." --Washington Irving
97. "Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor." --Truman Capote
98. "Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." --John R. Wooden
99. "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." --Margaret Thatcher
100. "A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done." --Vince Lombardi