Given below is second lot of 25 powerful quotes not only to get you motivated but also to get you to think about life, examine yourself, and help you chart your future course and goals.
As I read these quotes, one thing that struck me was that these weren't everyday 'filler' type quotes. These are some extremely powerful quotes by successful people that seem to reflect their personal convictions and experiences.
Please do not simply read these quotes, relish them for a bit, and then set them aside only to forget them altogether later on.
I urge you to digest and retain some of these quotes like never before. Immerse yourself in them. Allow yourself to be impressed by the experiential depth, the beauty of expression, as well as the wisdom and power contained within some of these quotes. If you pour over these quotes as you should, it may ring the beginning of a promising change.
26. "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away." --Anonymous
27. "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." --Bruce Feirstein
28. "When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you." --Lolly Daskal
29. "I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams." --Oprah Winfrey
30. "No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist." --Anonymous
31. "Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." --Nathaniel Hawthorne
32. "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." --Albert Einstein
33. "Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting." --Anonymous
34. "Do one thing every day that scares you." --Anonymous
35. "What's the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable." --Anonymous
37. "Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent." --Anonymous
38. "Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it." --Anonymous
39. "Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem." --Anonymous
40. "You can do anything, but not everything. --Anonymous
41. "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower." --Steve Jobs
42. "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed." --Ray Goforth
43. "Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life." --A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
44. "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." --Thomas Jefferson
45. "The starting point of all achievement is desire." --Napoleon Hill
46. "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out." --Robert Collier
47. "If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work." --Thomas J. Watson
48. "All progress takes place outside the comfort zone." --Michael John Bobak
49. "You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing." --Philippos
50. "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear." --Mark Twain